Sunday, April 08, 2007

Now for something completely different

I used to host a radio program in Washington, D. C. We featured conversations on native bees and responsible conservation and sustainable landscaping. Unfortunately, we spent so much time thinking about how fun the show was to do, that we forgot to line up sponsors, and in the end had to drop the show because of the expense of talking about our environment and interviewing guests with different points of view, instead of making money.

I have been thinking about resurrecting the show in some format and along comes NPR's contest. If I could figure out how to upload, I would share with you my first attempt. Meanwhile, over on the left in green, is what I hope is a connection for you to explore whether you are quite ready for prime time.

No comments: